|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 20-24 asparagus spears trimmed
- 2 slices of organic bacon pasture and nitrate-free, cut into half
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 425 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Seperate asparagus into four bundles and season with garlic salt.
- Wrap once piece of bacon around the center of each.
- Place on lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Seaon with salt and pepper
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.