|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 8 ounces organic Baby Bella Mushrooms sliced
- 5 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cashew milk unsweetened
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cassava flour
- 1 tablespoon raw butter or Ghee optional
- 2 cups spinach option- chard, stems removed and chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion thinly sliced
- 12 ounce package cauliflower gnocchi, defrosted gluten-free from Trader Joe's
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute mushrooms and onion until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in broth, milk, butter, garlic, and flour. Bring to a boil then reduce to simmer and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and cook for 2 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- Use paper towel to pat dry thawed gnocchi.
- In non-stick skillet heat 3-4 tablespoons avocado oil over high heat.
- Add gnocchi and spread out in an even layer.
- Let gnocchi fry for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Flip the gnocchi over and continue to cook for another 4-5 minutes or until crisp. I like mine extra crispy so I cook them a little longer on each side.
- Remove gnocchi from pan. Return skillet to stove and bring sauce to a boil and then turn the heat off. Toss gnocchi with sauce to coat and serve immediately.
Alexia and I had a good laugh over trying to get a suitable picture for this post. To be honest, the sauce does not look very appealing, but we promise it is delicious!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.