- 6-8 medium Yukon Gold Potatoes, halved can use russet. With or without skin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- cold water to cover potatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5-6 cloves roasted garlic
- 3-4 tablespoons vegan butter, softened can use raw butter or olive oil
- 1/2 -3/4 cup plant based milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- Place potatoes in a large pot, cover with water by ~1 inch and add ½ tsp of sea salt.
- Bring to a light boil and cook for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes and place them back in the hot pot off the heat.
- Mash using a potato masher or fork, or use an immersion blender.
- Add vegan butter, garlic, salt, and black pepper and stir until well combined. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Add milk a little at a time, using more or less depending on the consistency you desire.
- Top with chives and enjoy!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.