|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 pound wild-caught Fish Mahi-Mahi or Alaskan Cod
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 dozen organic corn tortillas you can also use cassava flour tortillas or lettuce
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 whole limes quartered
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 2 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 Persian cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1-2 teaspoons Paprika
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lime juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut fish into 1-inch sticks. Add cod to marinade, tossing until evenly coated. Let marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare veggies.
- Remove cod from marinade and evenly coat with flour mixture.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat avocado oil.
- Add fish to pan and cook unitl opaque and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Cook/warm tortillas.
- Assemble: Serve fish over tortillas with desired toppings.
- Squeeze lime juice on top and season with salt. (optional)
You do not have to marinate the fish. Skip this step entirely and go straight to coating the fish in the flour mixture.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.