|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil more if needed to keep vegetables from sticking to the bottom of the pot
- 1 cup butternut squash cubed
- 2 carrots diced
- 1/2 medium sweet potato peeled and diced
- 1 large Yukon Gold Potato peeled and diced
- 6 cups chicken broth Homemade is best
- 2 cups shredded chicken leftover from homemade chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste I recommend kosher sea salt
- Heat oil in a pot over medium high heat.
- Add veggies and saute until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce to a low boil, cover, and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in chicken and simmer for 5 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot and enjoy!
When I make this recipe I use my own homemade chicken broth. Because my broth is made using a whole chicken, you can also use the chicken for this recipe as well.
Leave a Reply