|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||14 minutes|
- 2 cups certified gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1.5 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Raw honey (you can omit the honey and double the maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons nuts (almond, pecan, cashew, walnut) *optional
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- Mix oats, coconut flakes, salt, cinnamon, and nuts (if using) together in a bowl.
- In a saucepan warm the coconut oil, maple syrup, honey, and vanilla, mixing them togehter unitl blended.
- Pour the coconut oil mixture onto the oats and mix with a wooden spoon, making sure to coat evenly.
- Spread the granola out in a single layer on the pan.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the granola cool for 2 minutes and toss the granola with the raisans using a wooden spoon.
- Allow to cool on the pan and then enjoy. You can store in a glass container for up to one week.
This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and made without refined sugars. Add it to yogurt (Kitehill), enjoy it by itself as an afternoon snack, sprinkle it on top of fruit, or add some milk to it and you have the perfect cereal.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.