|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||11 minutes|
- 1 Cauliflower pizza crust or gluten-free pizza crust
- 1.5 cups Vegan cheese I prefer Mikoyo's Mozzarella vegan cheese because it is clean and delicious
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil You can also substitute with 1/8 cup pesto sauce or marinara sauce
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 slices deli meat, chopped Use organic turkey or ham deli meat free of nitrates
- 1 cup spinach can use kale or chard
- 2 tablespoons olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Additional toppings canned artichoke hearts, shredded Brussels sprouts, sliced yellow bell pepper, broccoli florets, butternut squash, chopped cilantro, mushrooms
- Heat oven according to directions on the pizza crust box.
- Mix oil and garlic together in a small bowl
- Brush oil onto the crust
- Add the desired amount of deli meat
- Top with spinach or greens of choice
- Top with additional toppings of choice
- Top with shredded cheese
- Season with oregano and a couple of dahses of course sea salt
- Place on rack in center of oven and bake for 10 minutes or until veggies are tender and cheese is melted
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes. Slice and enjoy!
Make it your way! Ready in less than 20 minutes, add your favorite toppings and enjoy this IC Friendly homemade pizza. This IC diet recipe is sure to delight and it's bladder friendly.
Photography by Alexia Magallanes
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.