- 1 can organic coconut milk 15 ounces
- 1 can organic pumpkin 15 ounces
- 1 bag organic riced cauliflower 10 ounces
- 2- pound bag cut butternut squash 32 ounces
- 2 tablespoons butter *Kerrygold or raw
- 1 teaspoon kosher sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- Raw Pepitas
- Dried Cranberries if tolerable
- Raw honey
- Chili powder
- Red pepper
- Apples cut into small cubes
- Place all ingredients in Instant Pot and stir with wooden spoon to combine.
- Seal lid and set to Soup.
- After the pressure naturally releases use an immersion blender to puree the soup until it is smooth.
- Garnish with desired topping (s).
Leave a Reply