|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk you can also use oat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon 100% maple syrup can substitute with honey, stevia, or agave
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds can use pecans, walnuts, or omit
- Mix the pumpkin, milk, vanilla, maple syrup, spices, and chia seeds in a Mason jar until blended.
- Place in the fridge overnight
- When ready to eat, top with roasted almonds and enjoy.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.