|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon coriander
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix salt, pepper, garlic powder, and coriander together in a bowl.
- Line baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- Trim ends off of sprouts and place in a colander.
- Rinse Brussels sprouts and shake out extra water.
- Place the sprouts on paper towels and dry.
- Once dry place Brussels sprouts on the lined baking sheet and spread out.
- Drizzle with avocado oil then use your hands to toss so that they are evenly coated.
- Sprinkle seasonings over Brussels sprouts and toss with hands to coat.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from tray and place in a bowl. If the Brussel sprouts are dry you can add a little extra oil. Serve warm.
Leave a Reply